Sunday 7 January 2018

Inspiration Sample Sunday

Good morning and welcome to my blog today.
This week I have anot interview with Create & Craft TV and I am busy making some samples of my work to take with me.
Here are a couple I have created this weekend.

Rock star Card
This one is very simple as in its lots of layers of matching card stock and embossing wet and dry techniques.

Floral Vine for a Friend Card
This card is made using a Stamp called Floral VINE and is made by Woodware Crafts distributed via Creative Expressions.
I have used Wow Embossing powders to create the topper and border on the card blank. The flowers have been coloured using Polychromo pencils.

I'm now back to desk to create some more ideas.
Happy Crafting on this lovely Sunday morning 
Hugs
Tracey x


No comments:

Post a Comment