Sunday 1 May 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 186 - Shaped cards - Using Ikes Art

Good morning and welcome to this weeks Glitter n Sparkle challenge and this week we have all been having fun with shaped cards.

We had a hiccup with the digi's we were supposed to use but Ikes Art saved the day and we all got an image to work with.

I chose a design I have worked with before and here is my shaped card:

It made a great New home card and I used one of my Kanban Crafts Circle scallop card blanks for the shape.
I was trying to create a country fete style theme with the flags and bunting.

If you would like to take part in this weeks challenge then pop over to Glitter N Sparkle's Challenge Blog and check out the fabulous prizes up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Tracey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment