Sunday 6 March 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog - Week 178 Mother's Day theme

Good Morning and welcome to Mothers Day here in the UK

It is all about our Mum's and the theme is Mother's Day

This weeks sponsor's include Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps which was my assigned designer this week.
Now I am a huge baking fan so when I saw her Cookie Jar Image I just had to select that one
You can click on the link above to take you straight to this great image.
I decided to print it 3 times to great a shelf of Cookie jars for my card design. 
And here it is:


I have used Promarkers - Sandstone and cinnamon for the cookies and added pastel blue to the jars to give the appearance of glass.


The matt layer is a piece of kraft card and the backing is from a Kanban Crafts paper pad and then I have added two shades of silver ribbon tied down the left hand side of the card.
I have then hand stamped Happy Mothers Day on to kraft card to tie everything together.

I hope you have been inspired and also enjoying your Mother's Day but if you fancy having a go at the challenge then just follow this link to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog where you can add your link to your project and be in with chance of winning some fabulous prizes.
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment