Sunday 27 March 2016

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Easter theme using Ikes Art Digital Images

Good Morning and what a lovely start to the Easter Sunday with all this lovely sunshine.

Over on the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog today it's our Easter Theme challenge and I was given the choice from Ikes Art found at Stitchybear.
I fancied a more traditional feel for Easter rather than cute bunnies for I chose

And here is the card I produced with it.
Coloured using Copic Markers and used backings from a Kanban Easter collection that I had.


To purchase any of Ikes Art work pop over to Stitchybear Stamps and check out the fab art work and to enter this weeks challenge then pop over to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and add your entry to be in with a chance of winning some fab new digi's

Enjoy your Easter Celebrations where ever you are in the world and we will see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment