Wednesday 13 January 2016

Kanban Wednesdays is back this week with Patchwork Pals

Good Evening, I hope everyone is save and warm with all this horrid weather we have been having?

It's Wednesday and that means Kanban day :)
This week I have older toppers for you but they are cracking ones :)

Patchwork Pals are a gorgeous family who love all things a family would love to do at the weekends, baking, gardening, football or going on a Train Ride.

You can buy them in Die cut topper format or Rubber Stamps
Here are a set of cards I have made just using 4 Topper sheets from the collection. 









As I'm sure you will agree they are very cute and great for Grand kids or Grand parents with their cute themes and back grounds.

There is even a rumour that Kanban Crafts will be releasing a brand new kit using the Patchwork Pals, I'm hoping for a Go Karting one for my hubby he would love that one :)

Happy Wednesday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment