Saturday 7 November 2015

Snowflakes & Reindeers

Good Afternoon from a rather windy West Midlands in the UK.

I have been busy with going to the NEC for the Christmas Hobbycrafts show ran by ICHF on Thursday and helping out at the Kanban Crafts Worksop with 'Kanban Keith' Smith and superstar demonstrator Sue Dinsdale as they worked on Afternoon Tea Kits with some of their fans which was fun. 

Wow the show was great and certainly a lot of people about and everyone enjoying the free make & takes which were going on.

I had a great time learning some new skills including making this Watercolour landscape painting with Matthew Palmer Watercolour Artist

Not bad for a 45 minute lesson really, I have been practising at home and painted some more pictures now ready to stick on cards.

Now the reason for my post today is I was busy making cards yesterday and came across a stamp set by Kanban Crafts called Reindeer & Snowflakes which I decided to craft with and here is what I made:

This easel card is stamped on the background with the blacked out snowflake stamp from the set, stamped the medium sized clear reindeer and coloured him with Promarkers Tan & Praline.
The ribbon is from Meiflower crafts, The snowflake charm is from ebay and the gems and pearls are also from Aspire Crafts.co.uk

Now available on my Facebook page: Unicorn Crafts Handmade Cards & Accessories

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracey xx


2 comments:

  1. Your watercolour is beautiful Tracey and I love the reindeer card too, a cute image which looks beautiful with the snowflakes added to it.
    Sounds like you had a great time at the show on Thursday too - Happy Crafting!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete