Monday 12 October 2015

Kanban Crafts Awesome new Kit - Woodland Friends

I'm very pleased to be able to announce the latest collection by Kanban Crafts is the beautiful Woodland Friends Kit.

As part of the Design Team I get the chance to create with these kits ready for the shows on Create & Craft TV. I had an idea what the kit was like after a trip to the factory recently and in my head a theatre scene was a must. So on Tuesday when the kit arrived I made my own off the cuff Theatre scene using the beautiful elements and here it is.


I used the flooring backing sheet from the kit to make the stage floor box, a pretty backing sheet folded like a fan to create the curtains which I tied a ribbon as a tie back. The top layer is from the same card and I made a folding roof with a die cut frontage to add to the curtain effect.



The inside shot from above shows you the layers or back drops for the scene.


A close up of the layers inside the scene.


I even did shot with the spot light shining through :)


Here are rest of my samples which you should be able to see on Monday on the shows at 4pm & 7pm with Sue & Keith.


The fox card above I have added Glossy Accents on to the red flowers and the embellishments have also been resin'd to give a lovely finish.







As you can see the kit is stunning and has so many uses not just cards but for home décor too.

Tune in to Create & Craft Tv at 4pm for the first show and then again at 7pm to grab your kit and all the lovely extras available to coordinate with it.

Thanks for looking 
Hugs
Tracey xxxx

3 comments:

  1. wow Tracey you where busy stunning and beautiful cards and projects you have made.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many beautiful creations
    Hugs Nikki
    Sent you an email too

    ReplyDelete