Sunday 6 September 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge DT card - Week 153 Anything goes


Welcome to this weeks design challenge from Glitter N Sparkle Blog, this week is an anything goes so the possibilities are endless.
I was luckily enough to be given a Lacy Sunshine - Cassie Butterfly image which I have to say coloured like a dream and was great fun to work with.


I coloured the image using my Promarkers and here is a list of them for you:
Top & tights - Pastel Blue & Blue Pearl
Hair - Burnt sienna & cinnamon
Skirt - Pineapple Crush & Mustard
Grass - Meadow & Apple
Wings & flower - Pumpkin & Marsh green
Flowers heads - Pastel Biege
Large butterfly - Poppy, antique pink & Sandstone
Crown flower - Yellow.
I have added papermania glitter sparkles on the hair & shoes.


I have bordered the card with a Tonic punch border of butterflies
Card stock is from Kanban crafts - Selection Box collection
Flower buttons in the corner for some added fun
Spotty back ground is from Buzzcraft
Sentiment is from a Woodware sentiment rubber stamp set.


I think she is great fun and if you would like to win some Lacy Sunshine digital images then why not enter this weeks challenge by following this link
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog - Week 153

Good luck and I look forward to seeing all your creations.
Love
Tracey 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, teammie! This is so cute!

    Would love to have you visit my blog to see my DT card:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/09/glitter-n-sparkle-dt-anything-goes.html

    Happy Sunday and Happy Crafting!
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete