Tuesday 4 August 2015

Christmas in July ( I know what you thought)


Well at Kanban this summer they had Christmas on their minds and they designed a wonderful winter collection which was launched in July on Create & Craft TV.

Being on the Design Team it meant I got a chance to craft with the kit beforehand and make some samples for the show.

And here they are, I have added a selection of designs I made with the kit. The kit is huge and something for all crafters.




The above design was made using the wipe clean stencils that Kanban now produce, which I have to say are brilliant and can be used in so many ways. I dusted the back ground with ink dusters and then the top one was done drawing around the shape and colouring with promarkers.

I will be doing a few demo's and tutorials on my Facebook page: Unicorn Crafts Handmade Cards in October using the stencils so please pop over and like the page so you stay up to date with events happening.

1 comment: