Monday 22 June 2015

Tiddly Ink Stamps - Cheerleading fun Thank You Card


It was the Uk Schools Cheer leading championships last weekend and a friend asked me to make a Thank you card for her daughter's cheer leading coaches. 

It had to be big ready for the messages from all the parents so it is a A4 size card in landscape. I used the squad colours for the backing and additional elements and made the bunting from a Stampin Up Bunting punch and hand stamped the letters from a alphabet stamp set by Dovecraft.

Now for the cheer leaders these super cute cheer leaders are by the amazing Tiddly Inks Stamps & Digi's and is called Annie Cheers!. 
I coloured the 6 images in a mixture of hair colours and kept the uniform matching the squad. I have used Mainly Promarker Pens for the colouring.

The Owls sentiments down the side were Die cut from an alphabet set by Memory Box.

I have to say I love this card it's full of fun.
Thanks for looking
Tracey x

1 comment: