Thursday 13 March 2014

Sunshine and Sunflowers


With the sunshining outside this week I have been inspired by the colour yellow and have been asked to make some lovely Sunflower cards.
The one above is for an Auntie and she loves sunflowers and butterflies. I used First editions Blank Canvas paper stack for the backing and used both sides of one sheet, I used an organza ribbon, pearls and on the brown die cut panel I used yellow twine and a trio of sunflowers. The buuterflies are Spellbinders butterflies.


The next card is for a Sister for her birthday and again I used the First Edition Blank Canvas paper stack and Stampin up In colour card stock. We used a quirky quote down the side and used the pictres that were provided.


Inside the card we have made a pocket as the sister in question has asked for money for her gift.

I have to admit I love using Blank Canvsa paper stacka nd it works amazingly well with the new Stampin up in colour card. I'm sure I'll be making a few more like these soon.
Thanks for looking
Tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment