Tuesday 1 January 2013

Passion for Promarkers Entry - New Beginnings


Here is my entry for the Passion for Promarkers blog competition this week. Their theme is New Beginnings so I have used one of my new cards I have made for a friends new baby. I have used my promarkers to colour the 2 stamped images (lotv New arrival stamp and a Magnolia Pram stamp) I have used various shades of pinks starting with pastel pink and the teddy was sandstone and cinnamon.

I love this stamp its great for baby cards are so easy to use for boys or girls.

I always include the babies arrival dates and weight as a special keepsake for the happy new families.
I have also used alpha squares to spell out the babies name.
This is all on an A4 folded long ways to create a lovely elongated card.

I hope the gals over at Passion for Promarkers like it?
If you fancy having a go then pop over to have a look at the DT inspirations and have a go yourselves.
Thanks xx

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute...love the colour combo..thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week..

    ReplyDelete