Tuesday 24 April 2012

Wanted to show some of my other work




Here are few of my other projects. This one is a Notice board with a Magnolia Tilda coloured in the cool grey scale. Love this notice board it's my favourite.














This is a hardback notebook which I have decorated and used a coloured magnolia Tilda image which is done in promarkers. I have tied ribbons along the spin.










I love Penny Black rubber stamps and here is a card topper that I have made. I am forever colouring with my mountain of Promarkers and love this topper.









This was an experiment and it worked really sell so much I made loads and they have sold really well. I stamped the Magnolia Tilda on to shrink plastic and coloured in with my promarkers and then shrunk her and made her into a mobile phone charm. Really Sweet.




My next project I'm working on this week are some wooden door hangers, so watch this space.








No comments:

Post a Comment