Monday 9 April 2012

Passion for Promarkers Week 143

Passion for Promarkers theme this week is 'Whatever the weather'



Here is my card design.





I have used an unusual tiered shaped card and used cooridinating colour papers to the image that used.


The image is by Pollycraft and she has been coloured using a selection fo promarkers khaki on the boots, leaf, meaadow green, grey 1 for her coat to outlin eit and used a mixture of browns and oranges to get the shades on the hair.


Why not pop over and check out the challenge
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/week-143-theme.html


I hope they like my design.


Thanks


Tracey


xx


2 comments:

  1. fab creation Tracey... love it!!!
    thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers for my "Whether the Weather" challenge this week
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the design, colors and adorable image :)
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete