Thursday 19 April 2012

Passion for Promarkers #145 Pink, lace & pearl




Here is my latest blog challenge entry for Passion for Promarkers





I have used a pull out tag idea for the card blank and then using the brief decorated with pink patterned papers. I have coloured a magnolia Tilda holding a birthday cake with Promarkers Pastel pink, dusky rose, antique pink and putty.



I then stamped a cupcake from a woodware stamp set and coloured that with Pink Carnation, Cerise, Sandstone & cinnamon promarkers.

I topped the cupcake with a pearl and added pink & white pearls to the sentiment.

To finish I used pink lace to tie around the oval and to finish the tags.


I have entered into the Passion for Promarkers challenge, why not check it out over at



Fingers Crossed

Thanks

Tracey

xx





2 comments:

  1. love the design of your card.. thats really clever... thanks for joining us this week over @ Passion for Promarkers .. good luck. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet..I just love them....thanks for joining us this week at PFP.

    ReplyDelete