Thursday 19 April 2012

Here is one for the Men

This is a card I have made which is suitable for a couple of the challenges I wanted to have a go at.

Firstly - Basic Grey - Theme was Spring Colours - I have used a Lilykate - Bamboo Sheet of paper for the background. Check it out over at


Cards for Men - Spring Colours - Obviously a male theme card as well which Ihave used a LOTV Teddy Die cut of a teddy decorating (well having a tea break).

Check it out over at


And finally I found this other blog today called Allsorts and they have a challenge incorporating Buttons & Threads - which I have finished the card with, Check their blog out and have a go at



All great challenges and I've had good fun trying to incorporate them into my card that i've never done more than one challenge in a card before. So here goes.

Thanks

Tracey

3 comments:

  1. A really sweet card Tracey.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a tall card! Adorable image so beautifully colored! Great use of fibers and love the buttons! So glad you joined us at Cards for men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love how you kept to the theme of Spring. Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men Challenge. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete