Friday 30 March 2012

Chocolate monster Card



Here is a cheeky little card that I have made using an usual shape card blank design and then used the Pollycraft Design Challenge theme of Chocolate to make this card into a choccie monster card.

I've used Stampin up backing in paper in brown and then coloured the funny monster digi image (from pollycraft) who is tucking into a very yummy looking chocolate egg and finished with flowers and a craftwork card sentiment "Love Chocolate".


I have entered this into the Pollycraft challange. Check it out http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-133-mmmmm-choklit-cazza.html

I hope they like my entry.

Thanks

Tracey

xx

2 comments:

  1. He he he!! What a fun sweet card, Tracey! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts honey!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect sentiment - who doesn't??? Gorgeous card, love the shape of it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete