Friday 19 February 2010

Sketch Saturday & Passion for Promarkers Challange Entry

Here we have a combination entry, I have used the Sketch Saturday Challange Sketch, (http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/) & Week 39 Passion for ProMarkers Challange using Buttons & Bows (http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/).
I used some papers I had free with a magazine a while ago and layered the back of the card, I used Woodware's Scallop Circle and smaller plain circle and stamped using their circular sentiments stamp and finished it with a red button, then following the sketch I place a red polka dot bow in the corner and placed green buttons either side.
Now I stamped my tilda image and cut it out with a nestabilities die and coloured using my favourite colouring medium PROMARKERS !!!!!
Hopefully Your design teams will like it........

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a very cute card thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the details to. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI TC, welcome to our challenge - it's great to have you join us!! I love your card! The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. The papers and colour scheme are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete