Saturday 23 May 2009

Sugar Bowl Weekly Challange Entry




I have been inspired by all the Blog challanges that are going on in the world and have been having ago myself.


Challange 11 - Kathy's Sketch


After recieving the brilliant Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps this week I couldn't wait to get started and this challange is the first I have done using a sketch. I hope you guys at the Sugar Bowl Blog like it ??? I've used the pearls as asked and followed the sketch as best as I can only struggled on the fancy shape on the left which I didn't have so I made my own variation and then used a sentiment to finish.

If you fancy having ago follow this link:


Fingers Crossed !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love your colors and that image is adorable!! Great pearls as well!! Your interpretation is fabulous!! You don't have to follow every detail exactly ~ you just have to follow the general sketch and do with it what it inspires you!! It is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and good luck :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely and Daisy is sooo adorable! Love that stamp! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too!

    ReplyDelete